Got any questions? We have the answers! Our FAQ section contains answers to frequently asked questions about our products and services, as well as our company.
- Where are rose plastic medical packaging products used?
You can find rose plastic medical packaging products used in various applications. This includes medical device instruments and implants, for both non-sterile transportation packaging, and as part of a sterile barrier medical packaging system. rose plastic medical packaging products are also found in the dental and veterinary medicine industry for devices and implants, are used for packaging laboratory and diagnostic materials, and for healthcare and other body contact component packaging for business to business and business to consumer use. From ear plugs diagostic devices to human spine implants, rose plastic medical packaging has a solution for your needs.
- How are our products used?
rose plastic medical packaging products are selected when durability, ease of use, and optimized storage and transportation efficiency are required. rose plastic medical packaging products can be used in transport packaging, as well as part of a sterile medical device packaging system. The device is packaged in a rose plastic packaging component for durability, then enclosed (encapsulated) with a single or double pouch system made from Tyvek (R) or other sterile filmic materials.
Alternately, the rose plastic packaging component can be placed in a formed tray with a Tyvek lid in a sterile package. rose plastic also is in development of a new line of fully sterile barrier packaging systems. Ask your rose medical plastic packaging salesperson or customer service person about these new developments.
- What Manufacturing conditions, processes, and Certifications?
rose plastic medical packaging products are produced under several environment standards. All rose plastic medical packaging facilities are ISO 9001 Certified. All facilities employ cleanliness and process standards which follow ISO protocols. So for many applications, rose plastic's industrial manufacturing and processing are acceptable.
When cleaner standards for critical medical devices and implants are required, rose plastic medical packaging offers clean manufacturing environments conforming to ISO Class 9 and ISO Class 8 clean room standards. rose plastic medical packaging has facilities certified to ISO 13485, insuring we provide you with detailed documentation and product testing, enabling you to efficiently move your products through the validation process.
- How can I find the right packaging for my product?
- Do rose plastic products carry the CE mark?
EEA countries are required by law to carry the CE mark on certain products (e.g., machinery, medical devices, toys, etc.). Our packaging only requires licensing when being used for packaging these types of items. On request, the CE mark can be printed on our packaging. You can find additional information about this under promotional labeling.
- What are the standard materials? Which material is recommended for which packaging?
The majority of our products are made from polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), or polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG). To make it easier for you to select the best material, we summarizes below the main properties of these four materials.
- dimensionally stable up to +110 °C
- not resistant to cold
- resistant to weak acids, alkalis, alcohol, some oils and alkaline solutions
- not resistant to oxidants and hydrocarbons
- not suitable for heavy articles
- in the undyed state: “transparent” – translucent but cloudy
- resistant to acids, alkalis, saline solutions, alcohol, oil, gasoline
- not resistant to hydrocarbons
- robust, suitable for heavy articles
- in the undyed state: “natural” – milky white, not translucent
- robust and highly transparent
- high mechanical strength
- highly resistant to chemicals, resistant to most acids, alkalis, saline solutions
- in the undyed state: “clear” – highly transparent / crystal clear
PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
- Water/crystal clear
- Provides excellent toughness and chemical resistance
- heat resistant
- widely used in medical and food applications
- Excellent for forming and molding applications
- Can different materials be combined in a two-part packaging tube?
No, because the different materials (PP, PE, PVC, PETG etc.) each have a different shrinkage factor and the individual components may not fit together properly.
- Which standard colors are available?
Our standard range manufactured within industrial condition consists of 21 colors, displayed on the adjacent color scale. Most of our polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) products are available in our standard colors with minimum order quantities.
Concerning the available colors for products manufactured within cleanrom condition please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service.
Note: Depending on your monitor settings, the actual colors may differ slightly. On request, we will gladly send you color samples in the material of your choice.
- Is the packaging also available in customized colors?
If you want to use a distinctive color for your packaging, you’ve come to the right place! We provide various options to customize the color of your ordered products.
- Most of our packaging solutions manufactured within industrial condition are available in 21 attractive standard colors with certain minimum order quantities. For our available colors manufactured within cleanrom conditions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service.
- In addition to the standard colors, we also offer our customers a range of special colors for products manufactured within industrial condition. However, these are only available with certain materials. Please note that packaging in special colors is subject to a surcharge.
- You can also request a customized color for your order. If you forward color information from a standardized color system (HKS, Pantone, RAL, etc.), or simply send us a color sample. We can create the packaging in your unique color, exclusively for you. This process requires additional time and effort and is therefore subject to additional costs.
No matter which solution you choose, we will be happy to fulfill your request.
Note: Packaging in specific colors generally involves longer delivery times as it is made to order.
- What is the difference between transparent, natural, and clear?
The terms transparent, natural, and clear refer to the undyed state of various plastic materials.
- PVC (polyvinylchloride): “clear” – highly transparent / crystal clear
- PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol): “clear” - water/crystal clear
- PP (polypropylene): “transparent” – translucent but cloudy
- PE (polyethylene): “natural” – milky white, not translucent
- Is the packaging marked with a recycling symbol, e.g., the “Green Dot”?
No, our packaging is not marked with the “Green dot” recycling symbol. According to the German packaging ordinance (Deutsche Verpackungsverordnung), all sales packaging that is intended for end customers must be connected to a dual system of waste collection. However, packaging only becomes “sales packaging” when it is filled with goods. We sell our products exclusively to corporate customers from industry, trade, and commerce. As a result, we are not required to participate in a dual system for waste collection.
- None of your packaging solutions are ideal for my product. What are my options?
rose plastic medical packaging offers an extensive variety of packaging products across more than 20 product groups and in numerous sizes, materials, and colors. Most of our packaging can be customized and refined at the customer’s request. You can find useful tips to help you find the perfect packaging here.
In the event you have reviewed our extensive list of products and customizing options and still can’t find the “perfect” package - no problem! We'll work with you to develop tailor-made packaging for your product! Find out how this process works here.
You can also contact us for more information – we’ll be happy to guide you through our product and customization options.
- Can my company license one of your standard products exclusively for our use?
Our standard product range includes standardized packaging solutions that are suitable for universal use in a large number of areas. As a result, we do not offer exclusivity for these products. However, exclusivity is possible with customized packaging solutions, developed in collaboration with customers and tailored to their requirements.
- Is there also the option to add promotional labeling/printing to the plastic packaging?
Yes – almost all our plastic packaging products manufactured within industrial condition are suitable for printing in one or more colors. Depending on the product, you can choose between screen printing, pad printing, thermal transfer printing, or digital printing. We will be happy to advise you about this – we will also create all necessary print templates based on your information or templates (logo, etc.). Subject to your prior approval, your packaging will be finished with your desired imprint at our in-house print shop.
As an alternative to printing, you can also order your packaging in a “laser-compatible” design. For this we use special plastic formulations that make it possible to add inscriptions, logos, etc. via lasering. On request, we can put you in touch with specialist companies that offer this service.
Almost all of our products provide a sufficiently large surface for imprints. Alternatively, you can attach your own label or tag to these areas.
Please be advised that our products manufactured within cleanroom production could not be printed or labeled.
Feel free to contact us for more information. Our customer service team will advise you about the various options we can offer you directly from a single source – with uncompromising quality and attractive prices.
- What is the standard procedure for getting my packaging printed?
1. In order to print on your packaging, we require the following information from you:
- Which product will be printed?
- The position of the print on the packaging
- The color based on a standardized color system (HKS, Pantone, RAL)
- The print layout (e.g., your company logo) as a vector file (file formats: EPS, AI, CDR)
2. Upon receipt of the documents, our print shop will check the feasibility and create a print proposal. We will send you the print proposal as a PDF file and finalize the details with you.
3. Following customer approval, the approved imprint will be applied to the packaging at our in-house print shop.
- How much does the printing cost?
Unfortunately, we can’t answer this question on a flat-rate basis because printing costs vary depending on a variety of factors, such as the product, purchase quantity, and printing process. We would be happy to advise you regarding the printing options available and their associated costs.
- Are additional foam inserts available for the packaging?
We can supply suitable foam inserts for most of the packaging products in our extensive product range. As standard, we offer a selection of rigid polyethylene (PE) foam and soft polyurethane (PUR) foam in a variety of colors. We can usually deliver stock items with the packaging within 1–2 weeks.
The packaging and foam inserts are shipped separately to your location. On request, the packaging can be shipped with the inserts already installed. Please contact our customer service team to discuss your specific requirements.
- Can I have customized cutouts in my foam?
Yes, on request we can make foam inserts with individual cutouts. We require an exact drawing of the cutouts. Please indicate the number and precise dimensions of the cutouts on the drawing. Once we have checked the feasibility, a member of our customer service team will contact you.
- Where can I find the corresponding price information?
Prices are not displayed on our website or data sheets. We will gladly provide you with a quotation on request.
- What’s the difference between stock items and special production items?
rose plastic medical packaging offers many product available from inventory with a 1-2 week lead time. Typical lead time for non-inventory items is 4-6 weeks from receipt of order/payment or drawing approval.
All items not available directly from stock are made to order. They generally have higher minimum purchase quantities and longer delivery times (typically 4–6 weeks from receipt of order/payment or drawing approval). Please contact us for detailed information about the minimum order quantity of the respective products.
- What is the minimum order value?
€ 150 (net) per order.
- Can I get samples of all your products?
On request, we can send samples for most items.
- How can I place an order?
Please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to provide a customized quotation for you. If you’re unsure about which product you need, our customer service and sales team will be happy to assist you. Contact us now.
Orders can be easily placed via e-mail (ideally by replying to our quotation e-mail). On request, we can also connect to major customers electronically via EDI to enable automated order placement.
- Is it possible to purchase only outer or internal parts?
In principle, yes, if a suitable tool is available for the desired article size. Please contact our customer service department for information on individual packaging availability.
- Can I receive a partial delivery of an existing order in advance?
This is only available on a case by case basis.
- Can I add items to an existing order?
- Can I cancel an order or part thereof?
- As an end customer, can I order packaging from rose plastic? Where can I buy smaller quantities (less than one PU)?
Our product range is aimed exclusively at corporate clients from industry, trade and commerce. Therefore, we only supply our high-quality packaging solutions to our customers in complete packaging units (PU). As a corporate customer you can also purchase selected standard products in smaller quantities from our packaging distributors.
- Is express shipping possible?
Yes, express shipping is possible subject to a surcharge.
- How are the goods packaged?
Our products manufactured within industrial condition are packaged in cardboard boxes. For set items, which consist of an outer part (A) and an inner part (I), the outer part and inner part are packed in separate boxes. Special packaging is only available on request.
For our products manufactured within cleanroom condition packaging can be customized based on our customer's desired cleanliness level, and how they wish to use our products in their own packaging environment. Please consult with your rose medical plastic packaging Sales representative or Customer Service for details.
- How can I find a contact at rose plastic medical packaging? How can I make an appointment with my contact?
Very easily – simply contact us! Call us on +1 724 938 8180 or send us an email with details of your requirements:
- if you have questions or are interested in our products and services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you have are interested in jobs and careers with us, please send your email to email@example.com
- please send your questions about our company to firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the respective team will contact you once we have reviewed your request.
- How can I inquire about product and service issues?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our products and customer service. Despite our strict production standards, quality controls, and focus on customer services, complaints do occur, and we will endeavor to solve your problem as quickly as possible.
To start this process, please contact our customer service team, stating your customer, order number, and contact details (if not already provided). Please state the reason for your complaint in as much detail as possible and, if requested, please also send us the rejected products and photos of the issue. We will confirm whether you need to send us all of the products or just a sufficiently large sample.
Once we have your details, we can make a determination of how best we can answer your problem or questions. You can also get in touch with us via our contact form.